Monday, November 9, 2009

2k Sports


With the NCAA basketball season fast approaching, I would like to take this opportunity to call out 2k Sports. Now, I understand the situation last year, where 2k was nervous that EA would buy the rights to NCAA basketball, and then not be able to release a game in which the put work into. I agree that was a smart move. But with December on the horizon, there is no sign of a College Hoops 2k10. This is extremely frustrating to a huge fan of college basketball like myself, whose only alternative is to got o EA sports sad excuse for a game. I went out and spent $60 on EA sport's NCAA basketball 09 last year and ended up playing College Hoops 2k8 for another year. Please 2k Sports, go back to making college hoops...Maybe even trade MLB for NCAA??? We all know that would please everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment